Loving the F
Deanna Lee | Self-Love
Deanna Lee is a Spiritual Intuitive/Psychic Medium who receives clear and powerful messages from the Divine and passes them onto her clients. In this conversation, she talks about how we can step into self-love as well as self-forgiveness. BONUS: She takes you through a heart-breathing meditation in this episode of Loving the F.
- Being an empath is hard until you learn to manage it.
- In my opinion, all things start and end with love - or at least, they should.
- If we were to stop and put our needs in front of our husbands and our children, “Wow – what a horrible human being you are – how dare you?” It’s an old school mentality which has been going on for decades. It’s time to break through that and a lot of us already are.
- For all the women out there running a business, a family, a relationship, friendships etc…When you’re putting everyone in front of yourself, you’re going to run out – you’re just going to bet depleted… and that’s not fair to anyone.
- Energetically, self-love looks bright and shiny and clean and it’s all over your field – allowing you to show up.
- Sometimes we get so caught up in our lives we forget what it is we need to be the best version of ourselves.
- So many of us live our life not being present. So, come back to now – come back to being present.
- Put down the technology for a little while – do some heart connecting with each other.
- For a lot of us being in our body isn’t safe. There have been things that have happened to us, so we live life not being grounded, not being in our body
- It’s all of that constant running, running, running and shallow chest breathing and not being present and in your body that contributes to a lot of anxiety.
- Some of us are so easy to forgive other people but we forget to forgive ourselves for making the decisions that landed us there.
- When I’m more balanced with loving myself, those hard lessons don’t hit as much.
- Pay attention to those thoughts of, “I don’t have time, I don’t have money, I don’t have…” Whatever “I don’t have none of” you’re putting it out there already. So, pay attention and turn it around.
- I had to go into a forgiveness space around Jesus - recreate what that was to me and not let anyone tell me what my relationship needed to look like. Only I get to do that.
- We always jump to, “OMG - It has to be this huge thing” What if it didn’t? What if it could be simple?
- How is your suffering helping anybody? All the people I know who are suffering, are miserable and we don’t want to teach our children to suffer – we want to empower them.
- Your kids need you to love yourself. Your lover needs you to love yourself. Your friends need you to love yourself. All of us are so much better when we find that worthiness.
- Your experience is valid but guess what – you can change it now. You don’t have to relive that old story anymore and I’m going to encourage you not to. I’m going to encourage you to recreate a whole new chapter like, lets start today. Let’s write a new page – you don’t have to be the person without a voice anymore.
- We don’t need to do it alone. We were never intended to do it alone. Heck – if you go to biblical principles – Adam had Eve - they needed each other. It wasn’t just for shits and giggles – they needed each other. Find your tribe – the people you resonate with.
- You can pray all day – it’s a beautiful thing. I love prayers and mantras – but put your ass in gear. If you’re praying for a change instead of being the change – you’re going to be waiting a long time.