Loving the F
Episode 1 - Loving the F with Trisa McBride
Trisa McBride is a business consultant as well as the founder and CEO of the James Mason Center for Recovery.
Trisa McBride is a business consultant as well as the founder and CEO of the James Mason Center for Recovery. She quit her job three months after her son James died from an accidental overdose to start the center in his memory.
The James Mason Center for Recovery
Here are some of the treasures from our conversation.
- We all have a knowing before our heads kick in and tell us we can't and we have a choice to either act on it - or allow that voice to talk us out of doing the very thing we desire.
- We are all stopped by the "f" at one point or another in our lives and it may stop you, for now. But it doesn't have to stop you forever.
- Facing your "f" could expand your life, enrich your soul and help you to see life through a clean lens.
- As human beings our spirits need to grow and expand and that can't happen inside of our comfort zones.
- You have to stake your claim as to who you are because its too easy to go with the flow and focus on others - losing yourself.