Loving the F
Episode 48 - Loving the F with Scott Wilhite - Forbidden Faith
Scott Wilhite is an author, award-winning commercial filmmaker who is putting his own life on the life to test the promises, science and potential of what life has to offer with the simple shift of changing his thoughts, beliefs and shifting his attitude. You can see his findings, thoughts and outcomes in his series and in this conversation on Loving the F.
Scott Wilhite is an award-winning commercial filmmaker who is putting his own life under the microscope to test the promises, science and potential of what life has to offer with the simple shift of changing his thoughts, beliefs and attitude. You can see his findings, thoughts and outcomes in his series on YouTube and in this conversation on Loving the F, he is raw, unedited and vulnerable in sharing his journey from an angry man to one filled with faith.
- I was living this life that I thought would make me happy. It’s everything we’re told – "To follow the American dream you check the boxes. If you work hard you’ll be successful - if you’re successful you’ll be happy." And I’m doing that and it's not making me happy.
- I realized this can’t be all there is – this cant be who I am. I was fortunate enough to learn about positive psychology...I had no idea gratitude would make a difference in my life.
- Can I deliberately boost my gratitude levels and would it make any sort of difference?…It was so simple I didn’t do it at first…I started feeling these feelings of gratitude. I started to realize I had more power over my own emotions, over my own experiences and it started to change things for me.
- I’m finding that the biggest problem in my life, in anyone’s life is themselves. Its what they believe, it's their core belief and their story they tell about themselves that keep them stuck.
- My life was falling apart and I didn’t realize the wonderful blessings I had in my life, because I was so focused on everything I was missing, everything I was lacking and told myself, “I’ll be happy when…” What we believe makes a big difference in our lives.
- It's up to us to choose what we believe about the universe…there’s a lot more going on in the universe.
- I think there are intelligences that control the energies and frequencies and we can tap into those.
- I was in this job that was supposed to be my dream job, all these things going wrong in my life and one of the things that really started going wrong was my faith in God. One of the things I came to realize as I asked, “What if…what if nothing is there?” Then I looked at “What does that mean?” I found that I was much happier believing there was something and just to believe in the hope – that brought me more happiness and joy.
- I love journaling – it's this amazing tool that helps us to get clarity.
- Its turned into a real spiritual journey. I’ve learned a lot about myself and my relationship with God – it's really interesting.