Loving the F
TaMara | Witchcraft
Crones Hollow Owner TaMara talks about witchcraft, energetics and how to take control of your own life in this episode of Loving the F.
Crones Hollow Owner TaMara talks about witchcraft, energetics and how to take control of your own life during unprecedented times. She also clears up some myths about what it is and isn't.
- Sometimes ritual is simply a prayer. It’s reaching out to something bigger than you to assist you.
- We set things into motion and we do that by changing the vibration of either ourselves or the things around us to steer us into a certain direction.
- One of the most powerful things you can do is to say the words out loud.
- Occult is just something that tries to control you. Witchcraft doesn’t do that. They want to empower you, not disempower you.
- The people that are afraid of them are the very people that come to the class. They want to know more.
- Certain Christina sects has made witchcraft a terrible thing when it isn’t. All witchcraft is, is empowering yourself and using all tools available to you to become a better person in the way you want to become. Not in the way your church wants you to become.
- Our culture is so broken when it comes to death that we can’t even say it. Not only can we not say the word – we can’t view the body. We’re afraid to touch the body. That final gift of washing and caring for someone we love is taken away from us because we have to b e afraid of the dead when really – the person we loved has simply taken a different form.
- When we reach out to spirits we’re not looking for ghosts to come wiggle around in a Halloween atmosphere – what we want to do is reach out and restore a relationship with someone we love, our ancestors, our family that has passed on.
- I’m a seer. When we work wth the dead, I open myself up entirely. So, does that open me up to possession – maybe. But what is that possession? For me its somebody’s grandma that just needs my mouth to say the words because their granddaughter is sitting in the room.
- Journaling is the easiest work you can do for yourself.
- When you learn a little bit, then you have questions come up and that’s are where the magic happens.
- Answers close doors, questions open them, so keep asking questions.
- Everyone has the ability, but to what degree are you open?
- Once I really started trusting my gut was when the magic really started kicking in.
- In order for us to be truly open to learning, we have to think like a child…if you need help getting out of the way you’’ve always thought, go read “Green Eggs and Ham,” cause its going to change the way you think and opens your mind.
- If you believe you can do it, then you open the door for it happening.
- There are unethical readers out there.
- If you have a demon, I can’t make it go away – you can make it go away.
- Go and experience grace, and then step back and experience humanity. And then go back and experience grace again, and then step back and experience humanity…as you move back and forth – you will have what is called the hedge witch – one foot in one side and one foot on the other. You’re experiencing both.